jour*N*ey *O*pen *W*ide

Journey. 
 noun
        1. an act of traveling from one place to another.
 verb
        1. travel somewhere.

A flowing cycle of events that circulate back into similar lessons and moments of clarity. The desire for things to look a certain way, to control and fight circumstances rooted in a desire to control, to know and to feel safe. Because I am scared to think I do not have control. Surrender to my journey commonly referred to as life. 

This journey I am living is here, it is here in front of me right now. It is happening around me and for me, not to me. I am part of the journey. Life is now, not the image I have in my head of how my life will look in five or ten or twenty years, but rather it is now. 


Yesterday is history. The future is but a mystery. Today is my journey.

~Sarah~


Comments