Don't go, I'm still here.

My last post was New Year's Day 2016. That means it's been over two and a half years since I posted and the Jewish New Year is quickly approaching. Although, not New Year's Day honored with fireworks, being hung over, and everything-is-closed kind of day. Rather, t-4 days until apples 'n honey noshing, time in nature and reflection time begins. 

How does one re-start a blog? Do I post and not acknowledge the span of time that's passed? Do I acknowledge the gap and worry about being judged by others? Why did I stop posting anyways?

I think I stopped posting because life got busy and I just did. There's not really a "good excuse." It seemed unimportant and my time and energy were used in other places. Oh, like I was in massage school and working full time, in a relationship and taking care of myself through exercise and giving back to my community while also giving time to friendships and family. Now that I think about it, that's where a lot of my time went. No wonder. 

Oh the lessons and moments that have been had. I am still here, with myself. I honor the present moment. I honor myself. I love myself. 

"Wherever you go, there you are." - Jon Kabat-Zinn







Comments