Never Give Up BE-ing

Transformation. I've heard this word multiple times in the past couple weeks. Today I went to yoga and that was the word of the class. "How can we transform our practice to make it new? Notice the new space we create in and around our bodies."

Walking around Austin, getting somewhat settled and wanting to explore everything, my life has started to transform. Or maybe it already has transformed. What's really the right tense of transformation? It's a constant, never-ending process, unless I decide to complete it. What would that look like to complete a transformation? My life and my self are constantly transforming with each new experience I have.

Feeling this strong desire to remain occupied in every minute of my day. The minutes and hours where I have nothing planned feel scary, unknown. What's going to happen? Like somethings going to jump out and take over. Really? I need to practice just being. I am a human BE-ing not a human DO-ing. How can I just be? It's something I am struggling with but am aware of. And hey, awareness is the first step in transformation.
Life is a practice. Never Give Up.

To the practice of feeling uncomfortable. What is being reflected for me?

Are you aware of the transformations taking place in your life today? Get quiet and know yourself a little bit better than you did yesterday.

Cheers to a life of BE-ing.
Sarah

Comments

Post a Comment