Wait, Where Am I?

SXSW has come to an end and the overflowing goodness still surrounds me. Yet to stay present necessitates choice and intention on my part. An internal agreement with myself whose key is held within me. I wrote this Thursday morning while listening to a band, after I returned from a visit to la la land. That's the place where dreams, and thoughts and other fantasies take place. Not to be confused with LA aka Los Angeles. 

"Sitting here listening to the band my mind wanders like smoke from a burning fire amidst the trees and the world. Escaping the physical space and lingering further away. Yet unlike the rings of smoke, my mind returns with a presence and shock of where did the past two minutes venture away?"

If no one has told you today, I will tell you, you are beautiful.
Gratitude is my nourishment,
Sarah Elizabeth

Comments