Fear Meets Grounding

You know that feeling of fear? Fear of the unknown, of the future, of endless possibilities at your fingertips. The little details in life, those things that bring up fear. I become so consumed with this illusion that I am in control and must figure everything out before moving forward. Feeling stuck in a puddle of sticky mud, like I must fully jump out in an instant instead of taking it one step at a time. Life moves quickly, I appreciate life more when I am present, go with the flow and let things unfold. Yes, decisions must be made but fear can keep me consumed in my head. That unbearable consumption, you know, the one where that is the only thing I can think about. Today, over a black iced tea at Jo's in Austin, TX, I had a beautiful conversation with my older cousin who bluntly said, "just make a decision." Thank you for that little voice of reality. Every day, faced with multiple decisions to make, some small, some not so small but each another path waiting to unfold.The road changes and turns but it keeps going one way or another. Life happens and I make choices and I am grateful for the people in my life who help keep me grounded.


What fears are present in your life today? Who in your life helps keep you grounded?





Take this moment and reflect on someone special in your life.

The Universe Has Me and Knows Exactly What I Need.
Sarah

Comments