Pesto Summer Success

Pesto. Presto.

As summer is coming to an end I'm reflecting on the past few months.

Farmer's market, sunshine, music, iced tea, nature, dogs and water.

I went to Deep Eddy for my first time. I jumped from a rope swing into the greenbelt, more than once.
I met so many new dogs. Harpua, the dinosaur lab being one of my faves.
I hiked 55 miles in Israel, from the Mediterranean to the Sea of Galilee.
I drank lots of Trader Joe's iced coconut green tea.
I saw Widespread Panic twice. I went to my first Phish show and got to see my main man, Pat Green.
I sweat my butt off in the 105 degree weather. Blues on the Green and all.
I made basil filled, vegan pesto with fresh ingredients I bought at the downtown Farmer's Market.

Summer 2015= #Success

Harpua and a little elf guy I brought back from Israel.
Follow me for more vegan stuff on Instagram- sweisfeld87
I'm falling into fall,
Sarah

Comments

  1. I want to fall into fall with you boo. Love you and your pesto and Harpua and everything you've ever done and will ever do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment