Three Things

Gratitude.

Traveling in South America this past year my friend and I practiced something we liked to call, "Three Things." 

What are three things you are grateful for right now?

1. Rock climbing this morning
2. God and my connection
3. The beautiful weather

That's how you play Three Things. Easy, right? 

I am grateful I can feel and know gratitude. I am surrounded by others who love and share gratitude as well. 

Thanks and maybe you can start practicing Three Things. It's been a great way to simply get grounded when I feel like my world is caving in, or maybe just starting to. I can step back, take a breath and remember the many gifts I have in my life today.

Fishing on Lake Austin
Now it's your turn, Three Things...

May you be safe, may you be happy, may you be healthy and may you know peace.

Sarah


Comments