Reflection through an Iced Tea

Friends are special people that know just how to touch your heart when you least expect it. Especially when it's with an unsweetened iced tea. Sometimes I can take my friends and family for granted. I forget how important and special life is when there is meaning within. The meaning of family, friends and personal relations. It takes time and energy from both sides. The giving, the getting. The balance and sharing. Every relationship I have in my life is a different sprinkle, a new experience, one of growth and discovery. Sometimes painful, other moments joyful but each one has been important to my path of existence and each relationship in my life today means something to me. 

People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. It is not up to me to decide how long someone will be in my life but I can decide how I treat each of them. Thank you for your love and friendship.
Have you been a good friend today? Did you give and take equally in your relationships today? 
Take a deep breath. Find some inner peace.
Reflect on your day and know, YOU ARE LOVED.

Sarah

Comments