Sprinkles Exposed!

Hola! Shalom! Welcome! Thank you for coming to visit my new blog. My intention here is to share my fun facts of knowledge and insight that I learn and experience about each and every day. Life is short so why not share what I have with you? Well, that's exactly what this space will be.

The little shining sprinkles in life are what make my life worth living. Each and everyday my life is sprinkled with beautiful moments. Sometimes these moments are shadowed but look deeper, the sprinkles are still there. Who would have thought? The joy and excitement of buying plants at the gardening store. Squash, chocolate mint and even better! Stevia. You know those delicious Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies? Yep, the chocolate mint smells exactly like those chocolate coated chocolate cookies. Life is good.

What was your life sprinkled with today?

Comments