Raindrops and Sunflowers

Pitter, patter, pitter, patter in Wimberley, Texas today. The soft, fluid raindrops falling from the sky; each forming a new circle followed by a slight ripple as they reach the lake. Focusing on the droplets hitting the water, feeling each raindrop fall on my drenched hair, skin and clothes. Enjoying each moment of it with a presence of appreciation, gratitude and love. Appreciation for what is happening now, not just for me but for nature, the plants and animals as a whole. Gratitude that I am able to be present and happy with the simple act of sitting in a downpour of rain. And love for the beautiful outdoors.

What are you grateful for today?
I am so grateful for the relationship I have with my parents. Thank you mom and dad for these beautiful sunflowers.


An attitude of gratitude makes life worth living.


Much Love.
Sarah

     

Comments

Post a Comment